- Application Fee ($75 paid as part of the online application)
- Professional Statement outlining academic and career goals, academic potential, and relevant research and/or applied experience (less than 1,000 words and must be submitted in the online application. No emailed copies or hard copies will be accepted.)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (we prefer that you submit these online as part of the online application process.)
- Transcript from each post-secondary institution attended (1 copy which can be uploaded after the application has been submitted)
- GRE scores (institution code 1318, not required for M.S. in Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling)
- Please submit all required information and documents as part of the online application proces.
International Applicants only
- TOEFL Score (institution code 1318)
- Affidavit of Support
The Department of Psychology accepts applications for Fall entrance only except Clinical Psychology which accepts applicants for Summer. The application deadlines are as follows:
|January 15||Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology|
|February 15||M.S. in Personnel and Human Resources Development
Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
|March 15||M.S. in Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling
Ph.D. in Rehabilitation Counseling Education
All material must be received by the deadline date. Please submit the online application as early as possible. We cannot enter your supplemental material into our database until we have an application.
Not sure if you should send something that isn't on this list?
Please do not submit ANY extra materials, this includes CV's, writing samples, thesis papers, books, etc. Your ability to follow these instructions will be taken into consideration during the admission process.
The most current per credit hour rate may be found here.
Request more information
Prospective Clinical Psychology students are interviewed by invitation only. Additional information can be obtained from the director of clinical training, Joyce Hopkins.
Students interested in the Industrial/Organizational Psychology programs should contact the director of the I/O division and training program, Roya Ayman.
Prospective Rehabilitation Counseling Education Ph.D. or Rehabiliation and Mental Health Counseling M.S. students should contact the program director, E.J. Lee.