Grow Lewis College
The Lewis College Dean’s Discretionary Fund provides the dean with the flexibility to use these unrestricted funds where the need is greatest, such as new initiatives or special programs that are above and beyond operating costs.
Invest in students
You can support our outstanding students experience a well-rounded education in a unique setting.
Scholarships provide undergraduate students with partial tuition awards, making college more affordable.
- William C. Bartholomay Endowed Undergraduate Psychology & Endowed Undergraduate Lewis College Scholarship Funds
- Marilyn and David J. Vitale Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Morris Aderman Student Fund: This fund provides support for student presentations and travel to professional conferences. This fund is crucial to establishing our graduates in their fields—involving them in professional networks and devising new research and professional partnerships.
Graduate fellowships help reduce the financial burden of graduate education.
- Clinical Psychology Fellowship
- Charles A. Pounian Endowed Graduate Fellowship: Supports a top industrial-organizational (I-O) graduate student each year with tuition and stipend support.
- Phil S. & Harriett C. Shurrager Endowed Fellowship Fund: Supports students studying I-O psychology.
- Mary Vermillion Endowed Graduate Fellowship Fund: Supports psychology graduate students.
Support innovative research
Support the scholarly work of faculty and provide opportunities for students to engage in research through endowed faculty chairs & professorships:
- John and Mae Calamos Endowed Chair in Philosophy
- Nambury S. Raju Endowed Chair in Psychology: This position held by Ronald Landis.
Create a legacy
Ensure the successful future of Lewis College with estate and planned gifts. You can also honor or memorialize a loved one by creating college’s fund in his or her honor. Contact Olivia Koenig to learn more about giving opportunities.
Designate a gift to a center, department or program
Is there a department or program that had a special place in your Illinois Tech experience? You can direct support to that area with an annual fund gift. Annual fund gifts are used to by the university to help defray the operating costs for that particular area.
- Lewis College Annual Fund
- Departmental Annual Funds: Humanities, Psychology, and Social Sciences
- Center for Leadership Studies
- Center for the Study of Ethics in the Professions
- Clinical Psychology Fund
- Industrial-Organizational Psychology Fund
- Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling Fund