Executive and Manager Coaching
The Center for Research and Service (CRS) provides individual coaching and counseling to enhance personal and professional effectiveness by utilizing an assessment and feedback-driven process. This process is behavior-based and focuses on developmental action planning through individual assessment reports, development plans, and one-on-one coaching.
Building High Performance Teams
CRS uses a well-documented, four-phase process for the development of high performance teams. Our team assessment surveys will identify the stage at which your team is operating utilizing Blanchard’s four-stage High Performance Team Development Model:
- Orientation: Earliest phase of team development
- Dissatisfaction: Team member expectations remain disconnected with the reality of the team
- Integration: Team members gain increased clarity of their roles with increased task accomplishment
- Production: Team members are clear about their purpose, resulting in optimal productivity
Once we gain consensus on the current phase of the group, we target specific dynamics and processes to systematically assist their progression to higher states of teamwork. For example, all teams must, among a other issues, be clear regarding the purpose of the team in order to move to Phase 2. Once all Phase 1 challenges have been successfully completed, the team can begin working on the next phase.
CRS offers a number of structured workshop to address a wide variety of your team's issues.
CRS assists organizations in defining a clear strategies, goals and metrics for moving their groups forward in an aligned fashion. The deliverable of this process include:
- Identifying key issues, challenges and opportunities facing the organization
- Identifying and engaging key constituent of the proposed plan
- Developing clear communication concerning all roles to be played by each constituent group
- Drafting and finalizing key strategic issues, goals, tracking metrics
The process involves a combination of several evaluation tactics:
- One-on-one interviews
- Focus groups
- Structured online surveys
- Alignment meetings with key constituents
- Conducting outside research on environmental issues that may influence the organization’s future success (e.g. governmental regulations)
- Meetings with key representatives of constituent groups identified