Save the date for the spring industry-based career fairs on Wednesday, February 21 and Thursday, February 22 from noon–4 p.m. in Hermann Hall. The career fairs are spread across two days based on general company industries. Students are welcome to attend either or both days, depending on their career goals.
There are two important things to note about registering for the upcoming fair:
- Students must have their resume uploaded and approved in Handshake before the fair in order to attend. To register, update your resume and have it approved in Handshake by Friday, February 16. If you already did this last semester, you don’t need to do it again.
- Students who complete the VIP Program will have early, exclusive access to employers from noon-12:30 p.m. each day. General admission will begin at 12:30 p.m. Learn more.
Date by industry:
- February 21: computer science, information technology, business services, government organizations, non-profits, military, and search firms
- February 22: engineering, industrial technology, architecture*, and natural sciences
*some architecture companies will be located in S. R. Crown Hall. Check The Fairs App closer to the fair date.
Start preparing now. Get the maximum value out of your career fair experience.
- Research companies on The Fairs App
- Prepare and rehearse an elevator pitch
- Meet with a peer career coach or attend a workshop
- Save the date for a Career Fair Prep Night: Tuesday, February 13
Follow Career Services on Facebook and keep an eye out for future emails regarding the 2018 Spring Career Fair and other programming throughout the semester.