Illinois Tech graduate students and members of the Midwest testing community are invited to attend the eighth annual Ideas in Testing Research Seminar. This one-day seminar, taking place from 9:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. on Friday, November 8 in the MTCC Ballroom, is geared toward discussing ideas, sharing expertise, and developing professional relationships.
Topics will include:
- test construction
- psychometric theory
- applications of machine learning to educational and psychological measurement
- current trends in testing
- measurement in organizations
- research projects in progress
This event, co-sponsored by the Department of Psychology and Pearson VUE, is a great opportunity to meet with colleagues in a relaxed and friendly environment.
For more information, visit ideasintesting.org.
Questions can be also directed to the seminar organizers:
- Alan Mead (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Scott Morris (email@example.com)
- Kirk Becker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
McCormick Tribune Campus Center Ballroom
Illinois Institute of Technology
3201 South State Street, Chicago