Planning for law school and navigating the law school admissions process can be overwhelming and challenging at times, which is why Illinois Tech has a dedicated pre-law advisor to help you from the moment you set foot on campus.
All students interested in attending law school, regardless participation in the Dual Admission Honors Law program, are encouraged to work with our pre-law advisor, Professor Margaret Power. With over 16 years of experience as a pre-law advisor, Prof. Power is here to support all aspects of your pre-law journey, including:
- Recommending undergraduate courses focused on critical thinking and writing, as well as courses specific to the type of law you want to study
- Reviewing personal essays
- Assisting with applications
- Helping with letters of recommendation
- Providing expert individualized advice
Pre-Law Advisor and Director, Dual Admission Honors Law Program